Wednesday 10 February 2010

Greece and Spain's economy

I have discuss the substance Greece and Spain's economy in particular on my Twitter before, now we see what happens, where countries within the euro currency begins to wobble.

The Swedish prime minister says to day:
He reminds us that this is not the first EU country in deep crisis and cites the loan package from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the Nordic neighbors who had come there in crisis Latvia to share.
"There is certainly reason to look at something similar to Greece."

Many agree with me at property prices in Spain, in many places it is 50% overpriced. A villa on the Costa del Sol I sold for 465,000 euros for a couple of years ago, it must now have a price of 250,000 euros.
Them have told me that there are over 2.5 million new apartments empty in Spain, if you travels along the coast is the large residential area completely empty of people ...

No comments:

Post a Comment